Monday, June 23, 2008

Dreamin' now.....or is it time for reality to set in??


We've only got this time to prove
That together we can make it through
I'll never hide my thoughts from you
You're my deepest blue

If temptation ever came my way
I know the words I'd always say
I'll never hide my love from you
You're my deepest blue

Am I dreaming now
Walking on the moon
And I don't know how to read you baby
Every time I try to move closer
....

I hear this song...it takes me back to a moment in time...a moment in time where there was confidence...there was no fear...no holding back...just a surging forward...experiencing, experimenting and trying new and different things...but what happened...it all disappeared over the next four - five years...now i'm slowly rebuilding and becoming a person who doesn't hold back...someone who surges forward and anticipates and gets excited about new and exciting things...there is fear still...and yes there's still some hesitation...and the confidence...it's there hiding waiting to burst out like the monsoon rains after a time of drought.

...Then I soar like a bird in the wind
Oh I glide as I'm flying through heaven.

Me, amore don't you know
my love I want you so
Sugar you make my soul complete
Rapture tastes so sweet...

We journey on and on through life...each on our journey and adventure...striving to be the best we can and achieve our dreams, aspirations...sometimes with little thought...other times with lots of thought. I received this quote today..."Whatever you do, do it with all your might. Work at it, early and late, in season and out of season, not leaving a stone unturned, and neve deferring for a single hour that which can be done just as well now. - P.T. Barnum"

pssst.... 9 more sleeps!

No comments: