Sunday, July 13, 2008

no expectations

in a spur of the moment decision I decided to take myself out in my new clothes i bought during my little holiday to Queensland.

I decided when going out this time that there would be no expectations about anything except what I would do...three things...confident smile, be aware and stay in the moment. This I did and well you know I ended up reconnecting with someone from my past as well making a new connection with someone.

This is the me that has been there all along...just hidden away in some dark little corner waiting for the right time to burst out and shine...as chances would have it...it was at this very moment that it happened.

So...where to from here...no expectations...just enjoy the moment and all that it is and has to offer...a date is on the cards though for the week ahead.

No comments: