Friday, August 8, 2008

letting go...

I'm learning to let go...I've let go of many things in my past...that hardest thing I have trouble letting go of is the people I met who demonstrate potential to share a relationship with...I thought I'd dealt with this...I create a hope within myself that it will become something more and when it doesn't happen then I have to let go, let go gracefully and move on...sadly when I've not really ever had any close personal relationships (i.e. boyfriend etc)...now I find myself in my mid 30's creating a beautiful life for myself, a wonderful life to share with someone...I am grateful and thankful for having made it this far...to be transformed and become a better person but I continue to seek more...seek someone to share this road with...someone to spend time with...someone to share many adventures and experiences with...I figure that I will cross paths with this person in time and may there be a linking of two souls and two beings.

I am grateful and thankful for the day that this will occur...I am grateful and thankful for them whoever they maybe... I am grateful and thankful for the many friendships I have with people around me...and I'm grateful for the time that I spend with them.

No comments: