Monday, May 24, 2010

monday

So Monday...busy day...so much happening at work...but i managed to sort out the problems that I faced at the end of last week and move forward from them.  Apparently though my view of the situation  was slightly different to the view of the other person's. But not to worry, I've set the precedent for the way forward and *fingers crossed* as we're moving in the next week or so, I'll hopefully not have to sit next to the person. Yahoo!  I'm so grateful that things turned out ok!

So what else happened...did a group class tonight...only four of us. My friend G was unwell which is not good...hopefully she's better next week.  I know she did enjoy it.  I'm hoping that once I get my qualifications I'll be in a position to run a few classes like this.  It will certainly help with cashflow, that's for sure...saving for my o'seas trip....going to Japan next March and then hopefully in late 2011 / early 2012 off to Europe and the UK for a little bit.

So now have had dinner and waiting for the washing to finish so i've got pants to wear to work and A's jacket is clean to wear to work.  So looking forward to sleep tonight as I've got a big day tomorrow.

Well the machine's just beeped...so it's bye from me for now!

No comments: